martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal Letter.

Dear Hyde,
I'm writing to you because I wanted to know if we could meet at the GOODBP (General Organization Of Bad People).
I know that you are always busy so tell me any day at any time and we meet. We have a very good plan to keep you being Mr.Hyde, we have discovered that mixing some of you hair with a specific juice that i can't mention here, we can invent a potion that keeps you being you for ever and ever.
But when we finish, we are going to have fun. We can go to drink some beer and scare some little children and other funny things that I know you like very much. This is to relax and to see if the potion have secondary effects.
This is all I wanted to tell you, I hope I see you soon!
OMG!
Raul.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario