miércoles, 4 de abril de 2018

Covering Letter

Dear Mr Castle,

I am writing in response to your advertisement in the Guardian newspaper for a junior research assistant at the Centre for Policy Studies. I enclosed my CV with this letter which details all my recent work experience.

This job attracted me because I know that you do a lot of good work in advising the government about what policies will work and what won't. I have just done my degree in politics and I really want to carry on working in this area and get better at this kind of research.

Just to be sure I have the right profile I have:
  • a Masters degree in Politics and Economics
  • experience on independent research

Thank you for considering this application and please don´t hesitate to contact me if you require further information. 

Best wishes,
Paula Farrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario