viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

News report

In the class of writting we are learning how to wite a News report, we had to make one of a topic we had to chose
Girl wins international race
Six hours ago,  a 15 year-old  south american girl won the first place at an international 250m race. She was given a prize in Peru. She was there with her family, and she was given the award by a representative from London.


Juana has been a runner since she was 10 years old. She loves doing it. She won a smaller prize when she was 12 years old in Peru in a place near her house. Apart from that, she was given another prize in Brazil when she was 14 years old.
T
his last race she ran was the most important one for her. It took place in London. She travelled to London with her parents in July so as to start training, and she returned with the trophy last october.


“I am so proud of my Little girl. I think she is going to become a very well known runner” said Laura, Juana´s mother last Saturday. The start of this international race also made some comments. “I am so excited, I never believed I was going to be the winner”. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario