viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

The disappearance

In the class of L/L writing we learnt how to write a short story, after making some activities we had to write a short story that ficished with the phrase, "That was the last time I saw him/her" This is my short story:

The disappearance
He is sitting there in the same cramped chair, waiting the same gorgeous girl appeared. As the last time. He is sitting there. Now he is 16, he is older, now he looks filthy, he needs to have a good bath. Totally not as the last time. His hair is shabby, but he looks charming. He is looking at the floor, depressed, he knows why he is there, but not what is going to happen.
Surprisingly a door, which definitely wasn’t there before, opens and lights the room. He wishes he could cover his eyes, but he can’t because he is tied to the chair. A tall, peaceful man enters the room through the recently opened door.
“Hello, George. You are here because we know you, we know what you were going to do”. Explained the man.
“But wh…”.Tried to say George
“Please don´t interrupt and let me finish”. Continued the man “ I am Alexander I think you know me”. George looked at Alexander.
“Yes I know you”. George whispered, Alexander couldn’t hear him “we took you here, to our special room, as the last time, because we need you , George, to tell us something important, something important, something nobody, except for you knows. You know what we are talking about, don’t you? ”. Said Alexander
“Well, first of all I perfectly know what it’s that you want me to say”, George commented “But I don’t know. I also want to know. I miss her so much, I don’t know where they are. I looked for them for seven months but I can’t find them! “, Shouted George crying.
“You are lying! Please George, you know perfectly well where they are but you are protecting them. Why are you protecting those traitors? They betrayed you! “, Accused Alexander.
“They aren’t traitors! They are my friends and I don’t even know if they are alive!”
“Ok George. All the same, we need you. Please come with me”, Alexander unleashed George from the chair
Both walked through the door. When they got out George saw the room was totally deserted, except for some luxurious computers and desks in the spacious room.
“This is the main room, where we see everything that you do”, explained Alexander.
“Everything I do”, Asked George.
“Yes, we have been following you to know where your…”friends” are hiding. But don’t worry we haven’t found anybody”
Alexander took a gun and pointed at George “George! I’m not playing. Tell me now where they are! It’s not a joke. Tell me!”
“Alexander please understand. I also want to know where they are and if they are alive but I don’t know, I’m not lying. We were looking for the man that robbed the bank with costumes in the street when someone came and captured them but, I don’t know why, they left me alone. I couldn’t do anything to save them. They were too fast. I waited for two hour for someone to appear but nobody came. I am telling the truth” replied George.
“Are you sure this is the truth? If I ever discover that you are lying to me, I am going to kill you and all your new friends. As the last time”. Said Alexander
“You won’t have to do it. That was the last time I ever saw them”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario